Time Time Speciale 12. SPECIALE, the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by our engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all of our pedals, the SPECIALE is 100% made in France at our factory in Nevers, exceeding our high material and production standards.
- Axle component: Oversized hollow steel axle
- Bearings: Steel bearings
- Body component: 6106 T6 - Aluminum
- Cleats: Atac Cleats
- Materials: 6106 T6 - Aluminum
- Pedal stack height: 17 mm
- Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Tension: micro adjustement
- Threading: 9/16 - 20 inch
- Weight: 404
- Simple and speedy step-in due to a vital step-in angle
- Each time you step into the TIME ATAC the lever clears out any debris (mud, sand, etc...).
|Recommended Use||Mountain biking MTB|
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.