Suunto 9 G1 Baro. When you have your mind set on a certain goal or adventure, you want to make sure your watch can also go the distance. With up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking Suunto 9 is built to last – just like you!
Suunto 9 is a multisport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch. Intelligent battery life management system with smart reminders ensures your watch will last just as long as you need it to. The robust Suunto 9 is made for long, arduous training, racing and extreme adventures.
Durable multisport GPS watch with long battery life and barometric altitude
Never worry about running out of battery : With three predefined battery modes – Performance, Endurance and Ultra – Suunto 9 can keep up with you even up to 120 hours with GPS tracking on. It will automatically suggest you switch to another battery mode if your watch’s battery is running low during your exercise. The watch adapts to your activity history ensuring you will never run out of battery on your exercises and adventures.
Get more accurate tracking with Suunto FusedTrack™ : This watch enables you to record distance and track with more accuracy even on long ultra runs by combining GPS and motion sensor data. This allows you to extend battery life by lowering GPS power without significantly compromising accuracy.
Never get surprised by bad weather : A barometer will provide you more accurate altitude readings and inform you about changes in outdoor conditions. Features like weather trend and storm alarm enable you to have a care-free exercise anywhere.
Explore the world with a tough training companion : You can trust Suunto 9 to endure even in the harshest conditions. It is tested to the extreme by Suunto’s internal testing team and athletes all over the world to guarantee that it will see you through any adventure. Choose your exercise from 80 pre-installed sport and multisport modes or customize your own!
- Intelligent battery modes
- Battery modes are an easy way for the user to select the best possible option for tracking a session for long enough time and best possible tracking accuracy.
- Heart rate measured from wrist
- Wrist based heart rate measurement not requiring a chest strap.
- Intelligent charge reminders
- Charge reminders that take into account your previous long training sessions and remind you to charge before the next one.
- Motion sensor assisted GPS tracking (FusedTrack™)
- A way to use motion sensors to record a track in running logs where GPS recording frequency is dropped to save power.
- Combined GPS and barometric altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Combines the benefits of GPS altitude and barometric altitude resulting in a fast reacting altitude value that is not affected by weather changes.
- Activity history|Activity targets|Calories burned|Daily minimum heart rate tracking|Step counter
- Altitude in daily mode|Automatic alti/baro profile|Combined GPS and barometric altitude (FusedAlti™)|GPS altitude|Total ascent/descent|Vertical speed
- Intelligent charge reminders
- Declination correction|Digital compass|Needle|Tilt compensation
- Compatible with online sports communities|Compatible with Suunto app|Compatible with Suunto Movescount|Compatible with Suunto Movescount App|Connectivity (between devices)|Phone notifications on the watch|Smartphone compatibility|Watch software updates
- Average speed in real time|Bike Lap and Lap Maximum Power (with power sensor)|Bike POD with speed/cadence support|Bike Power (W), average and maximum (with power sensor)|Bike power meter support|Cycling speed|Interval guidance with power/speed/heart rate|Real-time lap table on watch
- Airplane mode|Alarm clock|Automatic daylight saving time|Automatic timekeeping|Backlight|Battery indicator|Bluetooth|Button lock|Color display|Configurable backlight|Countdown timer|Customizable watch faces|Dual time|Firmware upgradable|Integrated wrist heart rate|Metric and imperial units|Stopwatch timer|Time, date|Touch display|Touch screen lock|Vibration alert
- Breadcrumb trail in real time|ETA (estimated time of arrival), remaining distance|GPS track analysis|Heatmaps to browse and use for creating routes|Intelligent battery modes|Personal route library synced to watch|Point of Interest (POI) navigation|Route planning with altitude profile|Route planning with heatmaps|Satellite, terrain and topography maps|Track logging, viewing and sharing|Waypoint and visual route navigation|Zoom levels in navigation
- Calories|Heart rate belt compatibility|Heart rate graph in real time|Heart rate in beats per minute|Heart rate measured from wrist|Peak Training Effect|Personal heart rate zones|Real-time average heart rate|Records heart rate in swimming|Recovery time|RR interval
- Interval guidance during training|Setup intervals
- Change sport mode during exercise|Multisport exercise summary on watch|Post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport
- Foot POD calibration|Lap comparisons|Running pace|Running power with Stryd sensor|Suunto FusedSpeed™
- Activity sharing to social media|Follow other members and get feedback via activity stream
- Bed times|Sleep duration|Time awake
- Analysis of pace, speed graphs and tracks on the map|Autolaps|Foot POD support|GPS speed and distance|Manual laps|Wrist based speed and distance
- Customizable sport modes and displays|Graph displays in sport modes|Numeric displays in sport modes|Pre-installed sport modes on watch
- Automatic intervals|Interval lap table|Openwater swim pace and distance|Pool swim pace and distance|Records heart rate in swimming|Stroke efficiency (SWOLF)|Swimming stroke rate|Swimming time by pool length
- Logbook with activity logs and details|Motion sensor assisted GPS tracking (FusedTrack™)|Training based recovery time|Training load with totals by sport
- Feeling stored after training to watch|Recovery time daily view
- Automatic alti/baro profile|Sea level pressure|Storm alarm|Sunrise/sunset times|Temperature
- Alpine skiing|Circuit training|Climbing|Crossfit|Cycling|Hiking|Indoor cycling|Mountain biking|Mountaineering|Openwater swimming|Orienteering|Pool swimming|Running|Ski touring|Snowboarding|Telemark skiing|Trail running|Treadmill running|Trekking|Triathlon|Walking|Weight training
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Operating temperature °C (Celsius): -20° C to +55° C
- Recommended charging temperature in °C (Celsius): 0° C to +35° C
- Satellite systems: GALILEO|GLONASS|GPS|QZSS
- Storage temperature in °C (Celsius): -30° C to +55° C
- Training mode with GPS: 25h / 50h / 120h
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Altimeter log recording rate: 1 s
- Altimeter resolution: 1 m
- Battery with 24/7 tracking and mobile notifications: 7 days
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Compass accuracy: 5°
- Display range: -500 - 9999 m
- Display resolution: 320 x 300
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- GPS recording rate: Best|Good|Ok
- Heart rate log recording rate: 1 s
- In time mode: 14 days
- Language: CS|DA|DE|EN|ES|FI|FR|HE|IT|JA|KO|NL|NO|PL|PT|RU|SV|TR
- Measurements: 50 x 50 x 16,8 mm
- Pressure resolution: 1 hPa
- Strap material: Silicone
- Strap width: 24 mm
- Temperature display range in °C (Celsius): -20° C to +55° C
- Temperature resolution: 1° C
- Weight: 81 g
Wrist sizes: 130-230 mm
Primary Use: Running
What´s in the box-
Instrument|Quick Guide|USB Cable|Safety and regulatory leaflet
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.