Shimano Vengeance Cx Eva. The Vengeance CX spinning is an ideal rod for the beginning angler. It’s strong, versatile and has modern looks. The XT30 blank is reliable and strong and for a rod in this class, the stiffness is excellent. The rod has a moderate-fast action, which makes it very versatile in usage.
- Rod Type: Spinning
- Grip: CORK
- Blank Material: XT30
- Reel Seat: DPS
- Packaging: Cloth bag
- Guide Type: Shimano Stainless Steel Hardlite
- Lengths: 1.80m-3.00m
- Weight (g): 171
- Length (m): 210
- Transport Length (cm): 111
- Number of Sections: 2
- Number of Guides: 8
- Casting Weight (g): 10-35
- XT Carbon is used throughout the Shimano rod range. The number following the XT (XT100), denotes the quality of carbon fibre used. The higher the number, the stronger the carbon. Where different types of carbon are combined to create the required action both numbers will be shown (XT60/40).
Shimano Stainless Steel Hardlite Guides:
- Combining lightweight yet robust anodised steel frames with Aluminium Oxide liners, Shimano’s Hardlite (SiH) guides offer the ideal balance of strength and performance without compromise.
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.