Shimano Speedmaster Bxg Solid Tip. The Speed Master surf range is completely renewed: the new blanks are built with HPC200+NANO technology, making them lighter and stiffer for increased casting distance. In addition, new hybrid tip models are added to the range
- Rod Type: Surf
- Blank Material: HPC200 + NANO
- Reel Seat: FUJI DPS
- Packaging: Nylon bag + Guide protector
- Guide Type: Fuji Stainless Steel K-type
- Lengths: 4.50m
- Length (m): 425
- Transport Length (cm): 149
- Number of Sections: 3
- Number of Guides: 8
- Casting Weight (g): 225
HPC High Pressure Carbon:
- Shimano High Pressure Carbon is a process which creates stronger, more responsive blanks. Pressure is applied to the blank surface during curing (heating) which evenly distributes the resin through the carbon fibre matrix. The result is a much stronger, more consistent performance and improved responsive.
Fuji reel seat:
- Built to last, Fuji reel seats are designed with graphite nylon bodies, exclusive S-4 stainless steel hoods, with lined cushioned inserts to offer a lightweight reel seat with superior strength. Uniform design for increased comfort, and with self aligned hoods that provide a solid lockdown on your reel foot which will never back off while fishing.
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.