Rip Curl 50 Years Anniversary. Born at Bells in 1969, this limited-edition watch celebrates Rip Curl’s golden anniversary. ‘Born at Bells 1969 – 50 Years’ inscribed on the gold inner dial ring, while a gold rotor powers a 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement with date, a 48-hour reserve and a sweep second hand. This limited-edition dive watch comes in a commemorative box with a neoprene lining and a picture of the original Rip Curl surf shop on Boston Road in Torquay, Australia.
- Black CD satin finish textured dial.
- Gold ‘Born at Bells – 50 Years’ metal dial ring.
- High polish hands and indexes with superluminova ink fill.
- ’Born at Bells 1969’ gold rotor powering a 21-jewel Japanese Automatic movement with date, a 48-hour power reserve and a sweep second hand.
- Custom designed tapered 5 link solid stainless-steel bracelet (22mm - 20mm).
- Solid marine grade stainless steel, double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Custom designed marine grade solid stainless case.
- Domed and polarized sapphire crystal lens.
- Titanium carbide plated black bezel with superluminova ink fill.
- Screw in case back with individually etched markings and sapphire
- 100m/330ft waterproof tested.
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.