Mavic Xa Pro/echap Trail Pro Pad. This womens MTB helmet is designed for true adventurers. Its unique style is inspired by outdoor mountain sports, and its also a great choice for e-MTB riders. We put countless hours of development into creating a functional helmet that gives you the confidence and comfort to push new limits. It starts with the improved impact protection of our EPS-4D construction, which provides 30% better shock absorption than standard EPS. The Echappée Trail Pro also features massive ventilation to keep you cool, even on those steep, grinder climbs. The central front vent is inspired by racecar radiator grills, pulling in cool air to regulate heat. Coupled with moisture-wicking 37.5® technology in the padding, it keeps you cool, dry and comfortable so you can stay focused on the trail and extend your ride.
Trail-specific features and fit:
- Ergonomically shaped to fit your head naturally and comfortably with additional protection to the back of the head.
Live Fit technology delivers an adaptive fit and vibration absorption, keeping the helmet comfortably positioned at all times with the use of XRD® foam.
- Superlight retention system offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold.
Stay cool and comfortable on adventurous terrain:
- Clima Flow ventilation, with large racecar-inspired frontal vents and internal airflow channels.
- Echappée Trail Pro padding is shaped for maximum comfort with optimal cushioning and 37.5® technology to keep your head cool.
- Cushioned padding on chin strap for added comfort.
Full protection for extreme trail riding adventures:
- EPS 4D technology for up to 30% better shock absorption than standard EPS construction.
- Extended rear coverage.
|Recommended Use||Mountain biking MTB|
|Recommended Use||Road cycling|
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.