Garmin Vivofit Junior. Daily Activity Tracker for Kids:
- Features 1+ year battery life; no recharging needed
- Stylish, kid-friendly design is comfortable, durable and swim friendly1
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of recommended daily activity2
- Compatible mobile app on an adult’s smartphone includes task management tools and a fun mobile adventure trail for kids to unlock
- Kids complete tasks and earn coins to redeem for agreed-upon rewards managed by parents
A wearable just for kids- Oh yes, we did. Meet vívofit jr. This stylish, swim-friendly1 activity tracker encourages your kids to stay on the move. Parents, we didnt forget about you. While the youngsters will love the compatible app for its fun mobile adventure trail they can unlock, you can use it to monitor your kiddos steps and active minutes, assign tasks and even hand out virtual rewards. Control it all from your mobile device.
Sweet Style with a Sturdy Design:
- Perfect for pint-sized powerhouses, vívofit jr. features a comfortable, durable one-piece wriststrap that kids can slip on and off. Available in multiple fun, vibrant designs, your child can rock it everywhere from recess to practice to the pool and even to bed. Check out additional adult-size accessory bands that let kids change up their look. The user-replaceable battery will keep kicking for up to a year, so no need to recharge.
Your Parental Personal Assistant:
- The vívofit jr. activity tracker can be managed by parents using the compatible app. From the app, you can add multiple children and see their steps, sleep, daily activities and task data when it automatically syncs3 to your smartphone. Assign tasks, find out how many reward coins each child has, and even invite the whole family to compete in a daily step challenge — all from your Apple® or Android® smartphone3.
Stay on Top of Tasks:
- Take the fuss out of household tasks by letting vívofit jr. do the work. Parents can assign tasks from the smartphone app, and kids will see on their bands that they have new jobs to do. These can be set up to recur daily or even weekly — perfect for children who need reminders to brush their teeth and make their beds. And for youngsters who like to procrastinate, set up a task timer so vívofit jr. can remind them that time to finish homework or get dressed is ticking down.
Extra Credit for Sweat:
- The vívofit jr. activity tracker makes it easy to reward and motivate kids. As kids reach their daily 60-minute activity goals, fun facts and a mobile adventure trail are unlocked, inspiring kids to do their best every day. By completing their assigned tasks, kids earn virtual coins to collect and then exchange for rewards you have agreed on, such as an extra 30 minutes of screen time or having a friend spend the night.
- Physical dimensions: Circumference: 136 mm
- Display size, WxH: 10 mm x 10 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 64 x 64 pixels
- Negative mode display:
- Weight: 17.5 g (0.62 oz)
- Battery: One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: Time, date and personalisation (name)
- Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter:
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it):
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep):
- Auto goal: 60 minute daily play goal1
- Rewards (coins)
- Task Timers (2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minutes)
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Automatic sync: Yes
- Audible alerts: Yes
1To improve childrens health, organisations such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day. This can include moderate intensity activity, such as brisk walking, or vigorous intensity activity, such as running. The device encourages children to be active by tracking their activity intensity and displaying their progress toward the 60 minute daily goal.
In the Box:
- Vívofit jr.
- Regular stretchy wrist strap1
Let’s get kids on the move. Meet the activity tracker just for kids, vívofit® jr. It’s swim friendly and features funky, kid-approved designs, a 1-year battery life and a free, parent-controlled mobile app. The app motivates your pint-sized powerhouses to stay on the move with rewards and a mobile adventure trail to unlock. Meanwhile, parents can monitor steps and sleep and get a summary of their kid’s 60-minute daily activity goal. The app also gives parents the ability to manage and assign tasks and give rewards to positively enforce good behaviour. It’s all easily controlled from mum and dad’s compatible Apple® or Android® mobile devices3.
|Features||Daily activiy tracker|