Continental Cross King Rigid. Features:
- CONTINENTAL tire ´´Cross King´´
- Wire, 180TPI, black
- Fast and with good grip, despite the unmistakable knobs, it rolls extremely smoothly and very quietly
- At the Research & Design department of Continental in Korbach, Germany is a permanent search for the solution to an old problem:
- The rolling properties of the rubber of a bicycle tire are mainly determined by three different factors: grip, rolling resistance and service life.
- Improving one characteristic often comes at the expense of another.
- A tire with a lot of grip wears out faster and rolls slower.
- But if the tire has to become faster, or has to last longer, this is at the expense of the grip.
- A very good compromise has already been reached with the current, highly advanced silica gel-based technology.
- However, the engineers were not yet satisfied.
- They broke new ground and achieved a breakthrough in the composition of the mixture:
- BlackChili compound is the name of the material for the tread, based on the latest knowledge of natural materials and polymers.
- Version: clincher tires
- Bet range: cross
- Inch: 26 ´´
- ETRTO: 55-559
- TPI / EPI: 180
- Maximum pressure: 4 bar
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Inch size = 26x2.20
- Etrto size = 55-559
|Recommended Use||Mountain biking MTB|
We have a passion for exploration. From taking a fresh trail to digging for deep savings, inspires you to do more, to see more, to explore more, in gear that you will love. We scour the globe to bring our members the best deals on top sport and outdoor brands.